Yesterday I had the AMAZING opportunity to go to the library WITHOUT any children. Now don't get me wrong, I take my kiddos to the library nearly every week, but to have the opportunity to browse the shelves and linger over interesting books was a BLESSING!!! I ended up with a basket full of books and DVDs, something for everyone. One of my finds was this book: A Slice Of Organic Life by Goldsmith.
- Has wonderful ideas for everyone... town folk and country folk
- Tips on everything from gardening, to diapers, cooking to traveling.
- Explore little things you can do to make a BIG difference.
- Chock full of old-fashioned living presented with modern flare.
- Info on raising animals to foraging for mushrooms, making flavored oils and vinegars to controlling household pests.
- Container Garden!!!
Have a great weekend!
It is 5 o'clock.... What is for supper???
To end this daily stress join me at www.simplefamilysupper.com