Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday! Mt. Washmore!

Tackle it Tuesday!
I am going to tackle Mt. Washmore!!!!! Where does it all come from??? I am convinced laundry multiplies like rabbits overnight!
It is out of control!!!!!!!!
I have about 8 loads of laundry piled up that need to be done!
Will I get it all done today? No, I have some meetings out of the house, but will do my best to get THREE loads done! I will check back in later to update!


It is 5 o'clock.... What is for supper???
To end this daily stress join me at www.simplefamilysupper.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you on the laundry! As Mama to a family of 5, I hear you on the rabbit-like qualities of dirty laundry.

Check out my Tackle at http://www.triciaballad.com/blog/?p=27 for my so-far-successful way for getting the kiddos (yes, even the 3 year old!) to put their own laundry away.

Good luck on the laundry!

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting that laundry done! That's a lot of loads for a day!

Jessica said...

Laundry is a never ending battle for most homes I think.

I have been battling my 4 year old over laundry lately. She has taken an interest in fashion and will literally change clothes 5 times in 1 hour. Sometimes its hard to know whats clean and whats not.

Great job.