Saturday, March 8, 2008

Simply Growing Up!

Happy 5th Birthday, Ethan!!!!


Time flies when you are having fun!! Ethan is 5 years old today!!!
We celebrated by meeting my sister and her family at McDonalds Playland for fun and food. (this is a RARE treat, so it was a BIG deal!)

Here is my little man.... my "helper boy" "Worker boy" as he calls himself.

Here is Ethan at 6 months and then now:

He is my SMILING kid!!! He melts my heart with his "Mommy, I love you! Mommy, I love you FOREVER!"



It is 5 o'clock.... What is for supper???
To end this daily stress join me at www.simplefamilysupper.com

2 comments:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

There is nothing sweeter than a smile from our little ones. What a precious gift from the Lord your Ethan is!

Blessings,
Lea

Amy said...

Such a cutie! Happy birthday, Ethan. Our Ethan is five too :)