Sunday, July 22, 2012

WOW this homemade liquid dishwasher soap lasts a LONG time!

 SIX months ago I made up this $3 batch of homemade liquid dishwasher soap..... I am just now finishing it up!  That means that it cost me a grand total of 50 cents a month!  I run the dishwasher at least once and a few times a week I run it twice a day.  I have been using this recipe for several years, but I never kept track of how long a batch lasted till now.  I am officially pleased by not only how well it works but how long it lasts.  

A penny saved is a penny earned! 
Have you tried this recipe, yet?
Hope it woks well for you!


Have a BLESSED day,
BE a BLESSING!
Heather

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to use the bars of soap for this?

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to try this, thanks for the tip!

TerriLin said...

I made some of this in February or March and I JUST now am running out and making a second batch in October. Woot woot!

BG said...

Thank you for sharing, I will be making this! Your son is in my thoughts :)