The December menu is up and ready for you. This month is a special **Money Wise** edition. The holidays put a strain on our budget so this month I have put together the best frugal recipes from the past year! Enjoy some extra savings at the grocery store. You will also find some easy and yummy deserts that are perfect for holiday functions! December is such a busy month... enjoy the menu, it will save you both time and money. Eliminate some stress from your life!
Current subscribers just need to log in at www.simplefamilysupper.com with your username and password that was given to you by paypal when you signed up. Subscribing is simple and secure with Paypal.
This easy recipe is on the menu:
**Fast Track: Use meat from Wk 1/D2**
Crock Pot or Stove Top
1 pound “Fast Track” browned meat (from wk 1/d2)
1 large can Tomato juice
1 can diced tomatoes
1 tsp onion powder
½-1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp Italian seasoning (herb mix)
Optional ingredients: Sliced mushrooms and diced green peppers
3-4 lasagna noodles broken into small pieces
**Shredded mozzarella cheese (sprinkle on top of each bowl when serving)
Crock pot Directions:
1) Thaw “fast track” browned meat
2) Put everything EXCEPT noodles and cheese into crock pot
3) Cook on HIGH 3-4 hours or on low 6-10 hours. An hour or so before serving add the noodles (break them into bite size pieces)
4) Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
Stove Top Directions:
1) Brown the meat.
2) In a large soup pan add all ingredients except noodles and cheese. Bring to a boil on a med/low heat
3) Add noodles and simmer 20-30 minutes.
4) Serve with cheese sprinkled on top of each serving.
Side Suggestions: Garlic Bread, bagged salad,
(Make your own easy garlic bread: 1) slice a loaf of French bread 2)mix together garlic powder and softened butter or margarine 3)spread garlic butter on bread slices. Wrap loosely in foil and bake at 375 degrees for 5 -7 minutes.)
Have a great December! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email me. As a mom owned home business your word of mouth is the best advertising tool I have. If you know anyone that would like to reduce stress, save money and enjoy supper with their family please pass on www.simplefamilysupper.com
Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!