Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Simply Clean and Frugal

I hate spending tons of money on cleaning products and I like to be environmental kind.... My solution is using this WONDERFUL multipurpose cleaner! I use it EVERY day!

Empty spray bottle (Windex size)
1/2 cup vinegar
1/2 cup rubbing alcohol (I use mint or citrus fragrance... I get it at the dollar store)
fill the remainder of the bottle with water

To use it to clean windows just use 2/3 cup rubbing alcohol to speed up dry time even more.... NO streaks and just great SHINE!! You will LOVE this cleaner as much as I do!!!! It doesn't smell at all like vinegar (a smell I'm not a fan of). I have been using this for almost 2 years and haven't bought a spray cleaner since.
It is 5 o'clock.... What is for supper???
To end this daily stress join me at www.simplefamilysupper.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like to add a bit of blue food coloring to mine and I refill the empty Windex bottles.

S.B.
http://bethriftylikeus.blogspot.com/