Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Choosing Simplicity when the family is sick.....


I don't have TIME to be sick or to have sick children!!!!!
I find it incredibly inconvenient to deal with being under the weather....
What is a mom to do??? Well, since I won't be venturing far from home today (if you get what I mean) and I don't have much energy, how in the world am I going to get everything done??? Simple: I WON'T. However, I can muster up the strength to do 15 minutes of a light housekeeping job about every hour. So, the day won't go down in the record books for productivity, but I will get some things done.... and still REST... which is the most IMPORTANT thing the children and I need to be doing right now. So, we will watch some more eppisodes of my current favorite TV show I have on DVD....The Waltons.



It is 5 o'clock.... What is for supper???
To end this daily stress join me at www.simplefamilysupper.com

No comments: