Friday, February 15, 2008

Choosing Enjoyment....


I LOVE to read.... anything from books to blogs, magazines to billboards... if it has a written word I want to read it. However, I have 4 children, a husband, 25 chickens, 7 cats and 2 dogs to take care of in addition to our home, laundry cooking etc!!! So what is my favorite option since I haven't figured out a way to fold laundry and read at the same time??? Books on tape... from the library of course... frugal gal I am! There are all kinds of books on tape and if your library doesn't have the one you want try the interlibrary loan program. My day flies by as I accomplish household duties with a good book playing!!!!! The current one I am listening to is by my FAVORITE author, Lauraine Snelling. So here is to getting work done while being taken away to a different time and place! Have a GREAT weekend!!!
Heather

It is 5 o'clock.... What is for supper???
To end this daily stress join me at www.simplefamilysupper.com

No comments: