- I learned I had been on a constant "intake" of some kind of information
- I was on "auto pilot" too often.... I would catch myself automatically turning on the truck radio, turning on the computer, picking up a magazine!
- As the days went on, my mind cleared and I actually had some "margin" in my thinking! My poor brain had a break from constant input!
- It was almost like "detox"..... I needed this! Get the junk out so I can get more of GOD in!
- I am going to have some new limits to my "intake" (ie... don't automatically turn on the radio as soon as I get in the vehicle, don't keep the radio/music on all the time at home, LIMIT my computer time, reading time and tv time) I need to digest what I intake before I take in more. I will be very purposefully about what I do "consume".
- One of my Bible studies was dealing with contentment/finances..... not consuming so much of the world really helps me to avoid discontentment!!!!
"Tour Tuesday" will be back tomorrow!!!
It is 5 o'clock.... What is for supper???
To end this daily stress join me at www.simplefamilysupper.com