Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Something has to give!

Something has to give! I sat down last night and charted out the next two weeks day by day. I had a list of all the things that need to be accomplished in that time and then I assigned each item a day. It was the only way I could wrap my brain around possibly accomplishing it all. I still have some things to add to the list..... I will only be able to get it all done by the grace of GOD!

Having older kids involved in GOOD activities requires a lot of time. Robyn's softball team is still in the tourney... they lost last night and now move to the "losers" bracket, but if they still have a chance of going to the championship game... they just need to win TWO more!!! Wes and Robyn are up to their necks in 4H projects.... they are learning a lot, but it is BUSY!

I LOVE summer! This is my favorite time of the year! The garden is in full swing, the evenings are wonderful spent outside catching lightning bugs, the fair is around the corner, and the smell of corn permeates the air. Something has to give and it is going to be the computer. I NEED the computer to put together Simple Family Supper menu kits. Right now I don't NEED to blog....
Blogging is much more of a winter activity for me..... I will check in every now and then..... I will still read your blogs when I get a chance. One thing I did learn, just as ValleyGirl left on a comment, that not having a computer is both frustrating and freeing! Freedom to NOT worry or think about the computer... no pressure to pump out good posts! Also, freedom from all the wasted time frittered away on this thing.

I am going to FOCUS on LIVING..... Enjoying every minute of SUMMER.... the computer can wait till winter!!!!!

We will get tour Tuesday back up and running when Fall comes.........



Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!
Heather

It is 5 o'clock.... What is for supper???
To end this daily stress join me at www.simplefamilysupper.com

1 comment:

tammi said...

I so struggle with this! I love blogging and I love reading other blogs, but at the same time, I KNOW I spend way too much time here. Balance is tough, I'm discovering!!