Monday, July 7, 2008

Thank You, ValleyGirl!

Thank You, ValleyGirl! Tammi completely surprised me by creating this Simple Family Supper button for me!! I LOVE it! I am NOT computer savvy and had failed at my attempts to create a button... now I have a BEAUTIFUL one!!! Tammi did this completely on her own, just as a gift of service... God is still alive and at work, don't let anyone tell you otherwise! THANK YOU!!!!!


Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!
Heather

It is 5 o'clock.... What is for supper???
To end this daily stress join me at www.simplefamilysupper.com

1 comment:

tammi said...

Awww, shucks. 'Tweren't nothin'. You're making me blush!

I think this is such a great resource and a very smart business idea. I've done menu planning all my married life and it certainly does make things easier ~ and lowers the grocery bill, especially now with kids.

Glad I could help!!