Enjoy these recipes! Please feel free to forward this message on to your friends and family to enjoy. It is my desire to keep supper simple and empower you to bring the family together. This meal is great served with corn on the cob! Happy Fair Week! www.simplefamilysupper.com
Easy Crock Pot Pulled Pork BBQ
3-4 pound pork roast
18 oz BBQ sauce of your choice (I like to use the Hickory smoked)
1) Place roast in crock pot (Cut meat into large chunks)
2) Pour BBQ sauce over tip and sides of roast.
3) Cover and cook on LOW 7-9 hours or on HIGH 5-6 hours until very tender.
4) Remove meat from crock pot and use two forks to pull pork apart until it is shredded.
5) Return to crock pot and mix thoroughly with sauce. Serve on buns.
County Fair Funnel Cakes
1 ½ C Milk
1 tsp Vanilla
¼ C Brown Sugar
2 C Flour
1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
¼ tsp Salt
1 tsp Cinnamon
1) Combine eggs, milk, vanilla and brown sugar.
2) Mix together dry ingredients and then add to egg mixture. Whisk till smooth.
3) Heat oil (about 1Inch deep) to 375 degrees.
4) Cover the bottom of a funnel spout with finger and ladle ½ cup batter into funnel. Hold the funnel several inches above hot oil. Release finger and move funnel in a spiral motion until all batter is out. Fry 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Repeat with remaining batter.
Dust with powdered sugar or with cinnamon and sugar. 6 servings.
Lemon Shake Up
1/2 fresh lemon
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1 cup crushed ice
1) Thoroughly juice the lemon half and cut into quarters.
2) Put both fruit and juice into a 16 ounce disposable glass. Add the sugar, water, and crushed ice. Stir drink by pouring back and forth between two glasses several times.
3) Add very cold water to fill glass, then enjoy.
Have a GREAT day!
As a MOM owned small business I rely on your word of mouth to spread the word about Simple Family Supper. Thank You!!!!!
Sign up for the free Simple Family Supper Yahoo Group