Oven 350 degrees F
2 sticks butter
1 cup white sugar
1 ½ cup brown sugar
1 ½ cup creamy peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
2 tsp baking soda
1 cup flour
4 ½ cups oatmeal
8 oz bag English Toffee bits
1) Cream butter and sugars.
2) Add eggs, vanilla and peanut butter mix well.
3) In separate bowl mix together the oats, baking soda and flour.
4) Add the dry ingredients ½ at a time to the cream mixture. Mix well.
5) Stir in the English Toffee bits.
6) Drop on to an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool for 2 minutes before removing cookies from baking sheet. Allow to cool completely on a wire cooling rack.
Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!
It is 5 o'clock.... What is for supper???
To end this daily stress join me at www.simplefamilysupper.com
Sign up for the free Simple Family Supper Yahoo Group