Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm BACK!!!!!

My computer is finally BACK!!! YEAH!!!
This poor thing will be extra busy in the next two weeks.... 4H projects must be completed. I also have some exciting Simple Family Supper things in the works.

So, what have I been up to without a computer for 2 weeks??? A LOT!!
  • I did borrow a laptop from hubby's niece to complete the July Simple Family Supper Menu Kit. Each addition takes me about 20 hours to put together.
  • Celebrated my 32nd birthday on June 21st. Hubby and I hired our sitter to watch the kids and we went out on a date!
  • Up-graded to a queen size mattress. We have had the same FULL size mattress for the entire 12 years of our marriage. (my hubby is 6' 6"!!! His feet have hung over the end of the bed for the entire time!)
  • 4H projects (we have a combined 16 projects in the works)
  • Gardening and Barn chores
  • Mowing the yard
  • BABY-Sat all week for my adorable 6 month old GREAT-niece!
  • Attended SIX softball games. My daughter's team is doing GREAT! They are in a tourney right now and have a big chance of going all the way! It has been exciting.... my daughter is a catcher... she did NOT get her natural athletic ability from me! She has also been hitting really well! It is fun to cheer on the team!
I do have a prayer request to pass on. My sister's husband broke his leg. He is a horse trainer and was in a bad horse accident. He will be COMPLETELY off his feet and out of work the next 3-4 months.

Tour Tuesday will be back..... I can't wait to go on your tours!

Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!
Heather

It is 5 o'clock.... What is for supper???
To end this daily stress join me at www.simplefamilysupper.com

No comments: