Monday, June 2, 2008

Tour Tuesday... will be back NEXT week!

This week I am a little extra busy having a lot of extra FUN!
My niece and nephew are spending the week here with us and attending VBS with our kids. We have been having a GREAT time! Go here to see last week's addition of Tour Tuesday.

Please join me next week for another addition of "Tour Tuesday"... I really enjoy going on your tours! I have been taking a ton of pictures.... I will have plenty to show you next week!

Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!
Heather

www.simplefamilysupper.com

2 comments:

tammi said...

Oh good. I hadn't gotten around to getting a tour together for this week, so this works well for me!

Country Girl said...

I still plan on doing a tour Tuesday I swear just haven't put it together. Must I post on Tuesday? I plan on doing the gardens and critters outside of house/barn? Have a nice week ~Kim