Thursday, June 12, 2008

Issues and updates......

My computer is having some issues... so I probably won't be on consistently for a week or so.....
Please be patient, I will be back as soon as possible. I am thankful for libraries and checking in on their computer.

The GREAT PURGE is going great! Yesterday the kids and I went through the BIG upstairs closet yesterday. We pulled out all the totes of clothes.... summer clothes are all out now and I know what we have for next winter. We were able to eliminate FOUR BIG bags of stuff! YEAH!

Well, I'm off to take the computer in.... the fan has gone out and it over heats....

Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!
Heather

It is 5 o'clock.... What is for supper???
To end this daily stress join me at www.simplefamilysupper.com

5 comments:

tammi said...

Good for you, gettin' your PURGE on!! I dread that job so much that I'm just putting it off and putting it off. My younger daughter's birthday is on Sunday and on the next two weekends, both sets of grandparents will be out for 3-day visits and you can bet they'll be bearing gifts to add to the clutter! I have a large garbage bag sitting in the front porch where any clothing that never gets worn goes and eventually, it will get taken to the church's thrift store. It's really more the myriad toys that are the problem!

Dawn said...

I love purging and getting rid of things. Every other month there is a charity here who puts a bag through the post, which you are to fill and leave by your door for them to pick up. Yippee!

One of my simple thrills...I love it!

Deborah said...

I see there is no Tour Tuesday this week, but I had one ready so I went ahead and posted it anyway, if anyone wants to come by Manitoba Gardens
http://manitobagardens.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Here at the inn.. i find pitching and ditching cathartic... ultimately.. less is more... amen
:)

gp in montana

Farmhouse Blessings said...

I just love to purge. It is so liberating, isn't it? I have a tendency to overdo it, however, and cry later when I sent away treasures that I shouldn't have parted with!

Smiles,
Lea