Monday, June 9, 2008

Paper Dolls....

Is it rainy or HOT today where you are??? You might need an inside activity for the kids. It is HOT here... and I am LOVING it! We are going strawberry picking. Anyway, I remember playing paper dolls when I was a kid. My sister and I had a blast! Here is a link to some really wonderful paper doll patterns. Have a GREAT day!


Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!
Heather

It is 5 o'clock.... What is for supper???
To end this daily stress join me at www.simplefamilysupper.com

4 comments:

Chrysanthemama said...

It is beautiful where we are today, but those 110 degree summer days will be upon us soon. Thank you for the wonderful link! I have great memories of my great aunt making paper dolls for us. I wish I would have learned how before she passed away. Thank you again!

tammi said...

Well, it's sunny, but definitely not hot!

This post brought back more childhood memories that I'd completely forgotten! I used to love playing with paper dolls! My girls have flat wooden dolls with magnets inside and then magnetic clothing that they can mix and match ~ I guess that's the 21st century version! Next time it rains for three days straight like it just finished doing, we'll have to print these out and play dolls the old-fashioned way! (especially since pretty much all their magnetic 'paper' doll clothing is lost!!) Very cool.

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Do you know that at 43, I still love paper dolls? I can hardly wait to check out that site.

Today I tried your butter recipe and could not be more pleased. I even did a little batch of cinnamon butter for the boys. I posted it on my blog and linked back to you.

Thanks a bunch!

Smiles,
Lea

Country Girl said...

Thanks for the link. I used to love playing with them as a child.
I did Tour Tuesday finally and I added my link I hope correctly. I scheduled it for 12:01 Tuesday am. Enjoy, Kim