Wednesday, June 25, 2008

FRUSTRATING.....Can God use this to teach me patience???

Can I allow God to use this FRUSTRATING computer break down to teach me patience?? I am TRYING to have a willing spirit. I was able to borrow a computer to complete the July addition of Simple Family Supper. (Thank you, Britteny!) Within the next week I will either have a FIXED computer or a NEW computer. I NEED one for both my business, my husband's and for the numerous 4H projects the kids are working on. I miss you all!
Have a great day and please know I will be back just as SOON as possible!

Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!
Heather

It is 5 o'clock.... What is for supper???
To end this daily stress join me at www.simplefamilysupper.com

1 comment:

tammi said...

Having no computer can be so frustrating and yet so freeing at the same time, can't it? At least, that's how I found it when ours was in the shop for a week a while back. I hope you'll have it back soon!!