Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"What goes in must come out..."

"What goes in must come out..." as the old saying goes.... Sometimes it isn't pretty! If you have ever had the stomach flu you know exactly what I am talking about.... However, the same applies to all parts of our life: What we fill our hearts/minds with will come out in our life.

It is very true... the word of God says to be "transformed by the renewing of your mind" (Romans 12). What we fill our minds with we think about. What we think about we will start to believe. What we believe fills our hearts and "out of the wellspring of the heart the mouth speaks". What we speak we put into action. What we put into action impacts all that are in our sphere of influence. Powerful. Inspiring.

Daily I need to renew my mind in God's word. Daily, moment by moment I need to CHOOSE my thoughts because they take me down a slippery slope.

The exciting thing is that our modern world does give me lots of opportunities to soak up God's word as I complete the necessary household tasks. Click here to listen to the "True Women of '08" conference now! Listen via your computer or download to your mp3 player. Fill your mind with GOD'S word.... Make a difference in your sphere of influence!

Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!
Heather

No comments: