Saturday, October 25, 2008

November Menu is up and ready!

Can you believe that it is almost NOVEMBER?? It seems like summer vacation was just here. I know summer is officially over.... we have the wood stove fired up! It smells so good and feels so warm and comforting... I really do enjoy the wood heat so much more than central heat. (It helps me stay in shape, too!)

The November Simple Family Supper menu plan is up and ready. The menu is complete with a month plan, shopping lists, all the easy recipes, tips and bonus desserts. If you are a current subscriber simply login with your username and password. If you haven't signed up yet, now is the time. With the holidays coming I know you could use some extra money and need EASY meals that are family friendly. I have included 2 bonus dessert recipes that would be great for Thanksgiving (although I am sure your family would love you for making them just for them)! They are both simple and sure to please... be prepared to be asked to make them again!

www.simplefamilysupper.com

Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!
Heather

No comments: