Saturday, October 11, 2008

Enjoying a BEAUTIFUL day!

Today is BEAUTIFUL, with a sunny high of 80 degrees! Not bad at all for October 11th! I get a few more days of WARM weather before the highs sink to the 60's. My hubby had to work all day so the kids and I took advantage of this wonderful weather by going to some end of the season yard sales. My hubby jokes that I am addicted to them, but thanks me for all the savings I search out for our family. Stretching our income to pay off debt and stay a one income family is important. I found some fun and useful finds. The kids came home with another bag of books. We read some right away at nap time. I found some new curtains for the living room, for the mud room and some to put on a tension rod on the lower half of the entertainment center. I got ALL of those curtains for 50 CENTS!!! YEAH!

Have you landed any good end of the season scores at yard sales lately?? I hope so!

Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!
Heather

No comments: