- Support efforts, like Amy's
- Keep your eyes open for a family in your church or neighborhood that is struggling and do something practical to help out (drop them off some groceries or dinner, include their children in your Christmas gifts, buy them a gas card, etc)
- Participate in local "Christmas Give" opportunities
- Adopt a single mom and give her practical helps like fixing things around her house, having the kids over to give her a break, fixing her dinner, having them over for dinner
- Practice hospitality: Have others over to your home, build up friendships! Encouragement in the form of friendship goes a LONG way in helping people get through hard times.
- Send an anonymous note with a gift care to a family
- volunteer your time and talents to help others
- be creative!
Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!