I thought that I would put together a list of some favorite recipes from former posts. Enjoy some baking time!
A few favorite recipes:
- Comfort food: Best ever corn bread
- Starting the morning off with a healthy Peanut Butter Granola
- More love of peanut butter with these easy chewy peanut butter bars
- 'Tiss the season for FUDGE and this one is easy and frugal: favorite fudge
- Pumpkin pancakes are a hit at our house and they freeze well, too!
- This coffee cake is one of the yummiest (and frugal) coffee cakes I have ever had. I make it several times a year.
- No eggs? No milk?? No oil?? No problem! This delicious depression era chocolate cake doesn't need those ingredients.
- Got some over ripe bananas? Banana poppy seed muffins to the rescue.
- Need an easy bread to accompany your meal? This Italian Flat Bread is a snap to make.
What is for supper?? Eliminate this daily stress from your life! http://www.simplefamilysupper.com