Monday, January 26, 2009

Marriage Challenge... Day ONE

Choosing to put deliberate action into your marriage will be a BLESSING!!! Choosing to build up your marriage can be hard, but it will be 100% worth it!!!!

Today is day one with the Revive our Hearts 30 day marriage challenge. It is not too late to join in! Please go HERE to join up with us and to read the daily challenge. If you have signed up please make sure you add the email address to your address box so it doesn't go to your spam box. If you signed up and haven't gotten any messages check your spam box and then approve the email address. I had to do this in my own personal email.

I am excited to see what God is going to do in my marriage and in yours! Please know that I am praying for you all!!!! With God ALL things are possible!!!!!!!

Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!
Heather

No comments: