Monday, February 14, 2011

A very special #100 indeed!

How exciting 100 followers... and #100 is a very special lady in my REAL life!!! Brook and I have been friends for 11 years. She is a fantastic woman of God, wife, mother to 6 and friend. I am blessed to call her friend, one I can always count on! Thank you, Brook, for being such a good friend. Visit Brook's website... she is a very talented seamstress and I have been blessed by her handiwork many times. She specializes in all things baby.... adorable, quality and practical.

Have a BLESSED day,
BE a BLESSING!
Heather

Download your FREE copy of my Simple Family Supper February Menu Plan Kit E-Book... For the love of family I am giving this e-book away for the entire month! Grab your copy today and let others know!!! Thank you!

No comments: