Sunday, February 6, 2011

Make me a woman who......

Lord,

Make me a woman who loves you more than I love what others say about me or think of me.

Make me a woman who guards her heart.

Make me a woman who loves You more than I love how I appear to others.

Make me a woman whose heart is pure.

Make me a woman who returns only love.

Make me a woman who grows more and more to care about those around me–especially those hardest to care about.

Make me a woman who sees with compassionate eyes.

Make me a woman who doesn’t always have to be right.

Make me a woman who loves truth more than popularity.

Make me a woman who chases after Your heart.

(Thanks Generation Cedar for this!!!)


Added by Me: Lord, Make me a woman that fights to keep family a priority! A woman that deeply loves my husband and children. Make me a woman that understands that I can make a difference for eternity by focusing on building my family up!!! Make me a woman that makes a difference through the power of the Holy Spirit working in my life!

Don't forget: for the month of February I am giving away as many FREE copies of my Simple Family Supper February Menu Plan Kit E-book as I can. BUILD your family... share some simple meals together!! Let the Simple Family Supper menu plan take the stress out of supper and allow you to share some wonderful family time. Download your copy today and pass on the word!!

Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!
Heather

No comments: