Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Choosing Simplicity... Back up Coffee maker

Paradise = Morning Coffee!!

Back up comes in VERY handy when the coffee pot decides to be DONE! I knew that our coffee pot was on its last leg but I wasn't worried about replacing it just yet because we have a CHEAP extra one stored in the basement.

This week our well worked coffee pot decided to completely QUIT. My husband woke me up at 5 am in distress.... "The coffee pot is dead!". I calmly reminded him about the extra one and we didn't have to fumble our way through the day without our morning jump start!! Yeah, for the extra one!

We have now replaced the daily use coffee pot and the extra (mega CHEAP) one is back in its box to be used some other day. We also use this extra coffee pot when we have company and we need both regular and decaf.

Happy coffee drinking husband!!


Have a BLESSED day,
BE a BLESSING!
Heather


For the LOVE of FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!
Download your FREE Simple Family Supper E-book today.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

a couple of weeks ago when we thought the power would go out and I wouldn't get my coffee in the morning...I made a pot the night before...prepared to heat it on our little used gas stove!! or I was just going to drink it COLD...but probably, not, live without it!