Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Is Peace in the midst of STRESS possible?? Part ONE


I mean PEACE in the MIDDLE of challenges, stress and trials (not to mention the intensity of the holidays)????? Yes!!!
A commenter left this question for me (and I know she isn't alone with this):
maybe could you someday comment how to give it all to God? that is the one area I just don't understand, yet hear always..i pray, i ask, i give, and yet can't find how he's helping me through our troubles.. i see our blessings, but the troubles are just multiplying :(
how do i give my burdens to the Lord?

HOW?? Are you struggling just as this dear reader is? Don't we all struggle now and again... sometimes more than often?? Jesus wants you to experience PEACE, He wants you to live in peace! I am going to share with you some of my personal growth and experiences with this tomorrow, but for now I will leave you with this LINK to Charles Swindoll with insight for living. I just finished listening to his messages from December 15/16 2008 all about experiencing God's peace in times of trials and tribulations. If you ever struggle with staying in PEACE please take the time to listen to this two part message.... it will change your life if you are willing to apply the principles he talks about!!!!!!

Please know that I am praying for you! Jesus loves you, and desires for you to experience peace and REST! (two things that are very hard to find in our culture). If you have any specific questions or prayer requests please feel free to leave a comment or email me. I will agree with you in prayer!!

Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!
Heather

3 comments:

Leanne said...

I know one thing that I try to do is to ask the Lord to show me people who are struggling with more than I am...to show me that my "worries" are probably not "worries" and even if they are...that he helps me to be Light in the Darkness. He has never let this prayer go unanswered. Just this morning, I woke up in a "mood" because of something relatively minor and totally "fixable"...and then I read the obituary for a friend of mine's mother in law... It sets my whole focus right and shows me that the world needs people who can focus on being the Light that His people desperately need!
I'm anxious to read the rest of your series! Thanks for posting!
Love,
Leanne

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for hearing me - and your quick answers!! i will look for peace! you are a true blessing :)

On Purpose said...

Merry Christmas Heather! I am praising God for the beautiful work that you do to build His kingdom up! Thank you!