Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I have been swept up in.....

CONTENTMENT!!!!!!!!
Seeking God is an awesome thing... He ALWAYS comes to us! He LONGS for us to seek Him and He never fails to draw us close! He has filled my spirit with a renewed peace and a heart full of CONTENTMENT!

I think that is why Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday... it encourages us to look at all of our blessings and focus on all that we have to thank God for.

The sun is shining, we had our first snowfall of the winter, we are all healthy, the wood stove is casting it's glow of warmth and supper in the crock pot smells delish (pork chops and gravy).
ENJOY today! It is a gift from God. Seek Him with your challenges, stresses and troubles... Rest in Him... He is FAITHFUL!!!


Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!
Heather

1 comment:

Angelena said...

What a great reminder post. Just what I needed today. Thanks!