I can plug in that baby in the living room and tonight we will enjoy a HOT meal!! mmmm yummy!
Here is one of our favorite recipes:
It can be eaten served over rice instead of as a sandwich. This recipe is in the March edition of my Simple Family Supper menu plan kits.
Savory Chicken Sandwiches
Crock Pot or Stove top
8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 envelope onion soup mix
½ tsp garlic powder
½ cup prepared Italian salad dressing
1 cup water
1) Place Chicken in crock pot
2) Mix together remaining ingredients and pour on top of chicken.
3) Cover and cook on HIGH 5 hours or on LOW 7-9 hours
4) Remove Chicken and shred meat. Return to cooking juices.
5) Serve on buns. Label and freeze extra meat and cooking juices in a freezer bag.
Side Suggestions: baby carrots, baked beans, salad, fruit
Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!
What is for supper?? Eliminate this daily stress from your life! http://www.simplefamilysupper.com