Thursday, October 21, 2010

The WALTONS are being aired again!

Finding TV shows you can watch as a family are hard to find. One of my favorites is the Waltons. We have the DVD set, but I am excited to let you all know I just found out they are back on tv!! I have the dvr set.

Here are the details:

Beginning Monday, October 18th on INSP, viewers also can journey back with "The Waltons" at 1pm EST and 8pm EST when the series begins its exclusive Monday-Friday run on the network.


INSP is available in more than 60 million homes across the US on more than 2,800 cable systems and on DIRECTV channel 364 and DISH Network channel 259. Viewers can check their local program guides for channel line-up information or visit /the-waltons.


Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!
Heather

2 comments:

Lara said...

I just saw that the other day! Was soooo excited. :) Between The Walton's and Little House on the Prairie, my tv viewing is complete. Love that I can actually watch shows with the children without worrying about inappropriate content.

~katie~ said...

We don't have a TV right now, but this is one of my absolute favorite shows. I've posted on them a couple of times. My sweet mother has given me many of the seasons on DVD as gifts over the past several years. If only all of television could be this wholesome!! Anyway, thanks for posting this!

Blessings on your weekend ahead,
Katie