So, with that said.... here are my priorities that I am aiming to live out every day. I am a part time work at home mom so my days are much different than a full time"pay check" mom (to use a flylady term). Each and every one of us are unique. My priorities might not be yours.... you have to follow what is best for YOUR life!!!
Top Priorities: (Spend my time energy and focus on before moving to secondary priorities)
- Time it the Word (includes doing and preparing the weekly Bible studies I am in)
- Building up and spending time with my husband (being a helpmate, friend and lover)
- Taking car of the children and training them up... also just "being there" for them
- Home making/Keeping the home/ cooking/ gathering/garden/animals/being frugal/ creating/ preparing/.... enough said!!!
- Stewardship of resources... managing our finances and keeping paperwork completed and organized
- Personal growth and development (I want to learn something new EVERY day!!!)
- Exercise and physical care of my body
- Friendships and extended family
- Woman's Ministry (with Church, at the crisis pregnancy center, and weekly "mom's group" bible study
- Simple Family Supper
- Reading, TV, hobbies (although some of this can be personal development... it is about BALANCE)
Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!