As a mom owned home based business I value and appreciate your support and word of mouth! You all are the best!
Give this yummy chicken recipe a try. It has gotten RAVE reviews.... it makes enough to freeze the extra for a later meal.... now that is call efficient cooking!
Savory Chicken Sandwiches
Crock Pot or Stove top
8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 envelope onion soup mix
½ tsp garlic powder
½ cup prepared Italian salad dressing
1 cup water
1) Place Chicken in crock pot
2) Mix together remaining ingredients and pour on top of chicken.
3) Cover and cook on HIGH 5 hours or on LOW 7-9 hours
4) Remove Chicken and shred meat. Return to cooking juices.
5) Serve on buns. Label and freeze extra meat and cooking juices in a freezer bag.
Side Suggestions: baby carrots, baked beans, salad, fruit
Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!