Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hunting Turkey

Last week, our 7 year old ETHAN, shot his first turkey during Indiana's turkey youth hunt weekend!! EXCITING!! Nate got in on the picture taking action and has big plans of getting his first turkey next year.

Ethan had such a GREAT time with his Dad on this hunting weekend.

The turkey tasted great, too! I cooked the turkey breast in my crock pot seasoned with a packet of Italian seasoning (mixed according to the package). It was moist, yummy and special. The next night I turned what meat we had left into creamy turkey and noodles.

This past weekend it was my husband's turn to bag a turkey! More yummy meat and great memories of the hunt.

Anyone else have turkey hunters in their family?? No, I didn't ask if any one has any turkeys for family! LOL!!

Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!
Heather

No comments: