Thursday, August 13, 2009

Urgent Notice

My home based menu planning business, www.simplefamilysupper.com
is TEMPORARILY shutting down.


I have to work out some technical difficulties and want to make the system more efficient for all involved.

I sent out a notice email with the next FOUR months of menus attached to all current subscribers. If for some reason you are a paid up member and did not recieve the email please let me know right away. simplefamilysupper @ ffni. com I have canceled all active subscribers so that no one is charged anything while I am temporarliy closed.

The website will be back SOON.... Better than ever and with some NEW services and options!!! If you have any questions regaurding this please email me right away.

Thank you,
Heather
simplefamilysupper @ ffni. com

Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!
Heather

No comments: