Thursday, August 6, 2009

Love my "country life" morning sounds!! The sounds of our rooster crowing his morning song, the chirps and whistles of birds in the trees, my son on the back porch playing with our kittens are the music of my early morning life!! The windows are open, the screen door letting in light... Choosing Simplicity is taking the time to just LISTEN to the beautiful sounds of life all around me. I almost think I can hear the garden growing... at least I hope I can hear the tomatoes turning red! LOL! In all seriousness, it is so easy to rush through everything and miss wonderful moments in life! Not today. Today is for ENJOYING all the simple and beautiful things that God created.

Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!
Heather

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How very True! I personally don't have chickens or the likes,.....yet.... =)
However, I have some roosters around my house, plus I live near a large hay farm.... I love waking up early (when I can~smile~) & hearing them...I also love the smell a fresh cut hay...mmmm...
The slow down aspect of a simple life are wonderful.

Blessings!
Jessica
(CedarCityMom)

Leanne said...

love the new blog look!