Tuesday, December 21, 2010

When I get where I'm going......there will be only happy tears!

Christmas time brings back a flood of memories... and makes me look forward to the future. Right now I am holding close wonderful memories of my paternal grandparents and maternal grandfather. My grandma went to heaven this past summer and joined my grandfather who has been gone 8 years. This will be the first Christmas without her here with us. Hard. My maternal grandfather has been gone 14 years already. I have fantastic memories of my life with them. I also look forward to seeing them again someday and walking with them! When I get to heaven there will only be happy tears!! This is one of my FAVORITE songs and is by one of my favorite artists. I enjoy it year round, but especially right now. For some reason Christmas makes me long for my real home... heaven!!




Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!
Heather
What is for supper?? Eliminate this daily stress from your life! http://www.simplefamilysupper.com

2 comments:

Komodojr said...

Blogwalking here :)
please also visit my blog http://komodojr.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

well said, Heather.