Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Farmer's Market here I come!!

Tomorrow will be the FIRST day for a local 2011 Farmer's Market and it will be the first day of my first season as a vender!!  I am very excited and a little nervous.  I will be selling produce from our garden (as soon as we have some) and flowers from my many flower beds.  However, I am specializing in Baking Mixes and Seasoning Mixes.  I LOVE to cook and bake from scratch and I believe that eating whole foods is best for our bodies and for our families.  I want to help others enjoy whole foods by helping them with some of the work.

Pray for me!  I really want this to be an opportunity to meet new people, develop new skills and also earn some income for our family.  I want to continue to be a stay at home housewife/mom so a job like this is perfect.


Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!
Heather

8 comments:

LaughingLady said...

I will definitely be praying! Sounds exciting and right up your alley!!

Out Back said...

Wishing you all the best with the Farmer's Market, I am sure you will do well!

Tania

Nicole Searfoss-Owner, Indulgent Aromas said...

Good luck and I will pray for you! Always exciting when we find ways we can remain at home!

Shukoor said...

You did a good work. I like this kind of stuffs.

All the best

Anonymous said...

玉免迎春好吉利!
烘碗機 保濕化妝水 關鍵字廣告 笑話集 產經消息 買房子 刀片 流行燈飾 保濕面膜 攝護腺發炎 打包機 信用貸款 真空包裝機 鑽石 室內設計 飄眉 留學 木屋 日系內衣 藝術照 嬰兒用品 台北婚紗 SPA工程 防火門 活性碳 GUCCI 泰國旅遊

Kyla said...

WOW!!! I'm so impressed! I want to do exactly what you are doing! Tell me, was it really, really hard to get yourself to the point of selling at a farmer's market? Were there a whole lot of sacrifices you had to make?

I guess I'll find out when I read some other posts in your blog. But you are the epitome of what I want to be doing! I hope you do really well, and tell us all about it!

Have a great day! Have fun!

John Murdock said...

it is a really smart idea. Wishing you all the best with your farm bussiness.

Kyla said...

OK, I just wanted to pop over and let you know that I have linked to your blog today on my post for the day. I hope you don't mind, but I wanted to share your inspiring determination to stick to the simpler life.

If you'd like to check it out, here's a link:

http://kylasnotnormal.blogspot.com/

Have a great day!