Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Choosing Simplicity.... corraling plastic bags


What to do with all those store bags??  When you forget more often than not to take the reusable cloth bags to the store like me..... but you probably always remember to grab yours!!

I use them to line our trash cans in the bathrooms so I keep a stash of them under each bathroom sink and under the kitchen sink.  I have found that an empty tissue box works GREAT!!   Compact storage and easy to pull one out at a time.

Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING! Heather

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

That is a great idea! Although we use a little thing made for holding the plastic bags; it's a dishcloth sewn into a tube with the ends hemmed with an elastic band & a crocheted hanger on the top end. You shove the bags in the top & pull them through the bottom when you want one.

Most of ours get used for kitty litter and trash bags. I'm also guilty of forgetting my cloth bags (even IN the car) when I go shopping.

tammi said...

I KNEW there had to be an easier way than making a special bag for them! THANK YOU!!!!