Tuesday, June 9, 2009

They have SIX up!!

The official count is up to six of these things up in our neighborhood! I will try to get a 'real' picture today...... the ones that are up are the farthest from our house... about 5 miles away, but we can see them just fine from here. The construction noise on our road is CRAZY people!!! In fact they work around the clock and I have had more loud trucks in my dreams than I would have ever guessed! Also, nightmares about my alarm going off... all that back up beeping gets old!!! LOL!!! The good news is that they will be done by AUGUST!!! Yeah!! So, next summer I will have my quiet country life back... just with a different view. I really am TRYING to stay positive about all this... really, I am! LOL!!

Have a BLESSED day, BE a BLESSING!
Heather

No comments: